What am I entitled to?
The Law Office of Chris Sanchez P.C. will meticulously look at every single detail, no matter how big or how small, in your case to make sure you get maximum compensation and a big settlement. When filing a personal injury case, you may be entitled to the following:
- Compensatory Damages: Wide array of present & future expenses.
- Actual Damages: Medical expenses & lost wages.
- General Damages: Physical pain, pain & suffering, mental anguish.
- Punitive Damages: A form of punishment to the party responsible for the negligent or intentional actions caused your personal injury.
- Attorney Fees & Court Costs: These damages cover the costs for legal representation that are incurred by the plaintiff.
- Medical Expenses: Current medical expenses, future medical expenses, and rehabilitation costs associated with your injury.
- Property Damage: Property repair costs (i.e. car repair costs after an accident).
- Pain & Suffering: Quality of life changes.
- Emotional Distress & Trauma: Counseling and rehabilitative services you need.
- Lost Wages, Income & Future Earnings: Includes lost wages should the victim not be able to return to work – either permanently or for an extended amount of time.
- Loss of Consortium: Damages that occur when an injury affects your relationship with loved ones.