If you or someone you know has contracted the coronavirus at a place of business, The Law Offices of Chris Sanchez P.C. can help. A Coronavirus lawyer in McAllen can help you and your family bring back peace of mind for any lost wages, medical expenses, and hardship you may have faced.
As you may know by now, the cases are on the rise in Hidalgo County, in Texas, and around the world in general. With nationwide and state orders in effect, everyone must do their part in making sure we all take the proper measures to protect ourselves and one another.
Unfortunately, some businesses are not following the recommended suggestions by the CDC (Centers for disease control and prevention) including:
- Not following social distancing
- Not enforcing protective mask
- Allowing more people in than allowed
- and more.
Negligence from these businesses are costing people money, time away from work, hardship, and even their lives.
The Law Offices of Chris Sanchez, a coronavirus lawyer in McAllen firm, has been hard at work researching, studying, and adapting our legal obligation to anyone that has been affected by this world wide pandemic.
Give us a call today at (956) 686-4357 or text us at (956) 616-2020. Remember to do the following if you feel sick:
- Stay home except to get medical care immediately
- Separate yourself from other people
- Monitor your symptoms
- Call ahead before visiting your doctor
- Cover your coughs and sneezes
- Clean your hands often
- Order curbside delivery, or to your home if possible should you need any kind of food or supplies.
Seek emergency medical attention if any of the following apply:
- Trouble breathing
- Persistent pain or pressure in chest
- New confusion
- Inability to wake or stay awake
- Bluish lips or face
Do not hesitate to contact us as soon as possible.